Wednesday 31 December 2014

THE BIG FINANCIAL CRASH IS YET TO HAPPEN, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE $555 TRILLION IMPLOSION?

Dear Friends,

RE: The $555 TRILLION Implosion (see below)
I've often mentioned how, after reading David Wilkerson's prophetic book, "The Vision", around 40 years ago, I waited for the "Big Crash", something that is also predicted in scripture e.g. James 5:

  • Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that are come upon you. Your riches are corrupted and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and solver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire.  Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.  Behold the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them that have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth (Lord of heaven's armies).  Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton: ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.........

Even as I write these words down I have a witness within that the days to which James refers are our days ......

Read these words from James again if you're not familiar with them.  I have known them from my youth, ever since my great uncle Jim drew them to my attention 60 years ago along with the immortal words of James 4: 13 -15 --- a powerful exhortation not to trust in things ephemeral.

How many people have put their faith in GOLD these days?  
One website updates the gold price every five seconds!  Take a look round here --- Gerrards Cross ----  where there are lots of people with more money than sense; their houses are like palaces, floors often covered in Carrara marble, ........; they are well and truly heaping up treasure for the last days.  No ordinary car for them!  The very same people often pay their servants a pittance.  They go on cruises umpteen times a year.....   they have indeed lived in pleasure on the earth .......  No, this is not a wild exaggeration.  I know such people!  When they buy a jumper that doesn't suit it can go straight into the rubbish bin  --- not even to the charity shop (too much effort!), in many cases.  I know people in Gerrards Cross who recycle nothing!  They obviously have no care for the future!  This is the mad house of 2014.  The Lord has said very clearly in His word that these days are going to come to an abrupt halt and I believe the time is getting very near. These are the days of James 5. Financial disaster is not far away. 

Lest anyone think I am in some way "jealous" of the "rich" let me say that I address the very same questions that arise from James 5 to myself.  Millions of British people are like me: Take a look at the poor of the world and then let's ask ourselves:  Haven't we too lived on the earth, and been wanton?  Haven't we too nourished our hearts as in a day of slaughter?  Go into a Gerrards Cross Supermarket at Christmas and take a look at the shopping trolleys --- and you get the answer!

I thought the Big Crash had arrived in 2008 but then I quickly realised that it was only a trial run for the "Big One".  

A friend who knows a lot more than I do about the money situation sent me the article below: The $555 TRILLION Implosion.  Take a look, if you think I am talking total nonsense.
Only lunatics believe that a country can go on year after year after year piling up huge deficits. Lots of our fellow citizens seem to be in that category, vainly imagining that there is an infinite pile of money just waiting to be handed out so that their desires, their "rights", their every whim,  can be satisfied.  At least George Osborne understands the truth in this regard, but he is banging his head against a wall. Where does my state pension come from?  Answer: Borrowed money!  But at least my eyes are open:  At no stage did I ever assume that my pensions were "guaranteed", that they would be paid indefinitely......

People think that falling oil prices are a great bonus.  Maybe not!  They are falling because of the boom in American shale oil production.  That in turn is largely financed by junk bonds, some paying 8% interest.  If the price of oil falls too much, and our beloved friends in Saudi Arabia are doing their best to ensure that, a lot of the shale oil companies in America will go bust and the junk bonds will turn out to be what they are: JUNK.  Nothing has been learned from 2008.
Hamish

No comments:

Post a Comment