Friday 18 November 2016

"DECEPTION UPON DECEPTION" BY THE LIVELY BUT OFTEN CONTROVERSIAL "SHOCK LETTER"!!

www.omegashock.com

Deception Upon Deception


http://www.omegashock.com/2016/11/18/deception-upon-deception/
-------
The amount of deception flooding the world is amazing. Worse, it’s flooding our churches. Deception is everywhere. Separating the truth from the lies… is hard. In fact, it’s an almost insurmountable challenge.
If you hardly know where to begin, in the process of separating truth from fiction, you have my sympathy. I know how you feel, and I struggle with this every single day. But, my hope is that you will win by doing what I am doing:
Reading the Bible. Every. Day.
If you are truly a child of God, you will win. You will see the difference between the lie and the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment