Sunday 30 April 2017

THE "GREAT" BILLY GRAHAM IS NOT AS "GREAT" AS WE ALL USED TO THINK!! WHO SAYS SO? HIMSELF!! HE HAS GRADUALLY SLIPPED FROM HIS PREVIOUS HEIGHTS INTO LAODICEAN SILLINESS AND NOW HE IS NOT SURE IF HE IS EVEN SAVED!! HOW SAD IS THAT??

New post on Now The End Begins

Watch And Listen As Billy Graham In His Own Words Shows Steady Slide Into Laodicean Apostasy

by Geoffrey Grider

If Billy Graham would have been preaching the true gospel of the grace of God, Paul's gospel for the Church Age, he would not have doubted if Hell was a real place or not

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first..." 2 Thessalonians 2:3a (KJV)
Christians get mad when you point out that evangelist Billy Graham was really a wolf in sheep's clothing who spent more than half of his ministry defending and promoting the Pope, and sending the "converts" from his rallies to Catholic churches.
Did you know that Billy Graham believed and taught that you could be saved and not know it? That the Body of Christ will include non-Christians from other religions as well as pagans? How about the time he told Larry King on CNN that he feels absolutely comfortable worshipping in a Mormon church? Now before you go and stroke out of what I'm telling you, take a moment to watch the video below and hear all of that and more from Billy's own lips, at a time when he was still well in possession of all his mental faculties.

Here are some more notable and heretical statements from the "world's greatest evangelist:

  • Billy Denies A Literal, Fiery Hell: "...I think people have a hard time believing God is going to allow people to burn in literal fire forever. I think the fire that is mentioned in the Bible is a burning thirst for God that can never be quenched." The Orlando Sentinel for April 10, 1983
  • Billy Agrees With Infant Baptism: "I do believe that something happens at the baptism of an infant... we cannot fully understand the mysteries of God, but I believe that a miracle can happen in these children so that they are regenerated, that is, MADE CHRISTIAN, THROUGH INFANT BAPTISM." Interview with the Lutheran Standard in October 1967
  • Billy On His Love For The Vatican: "When I was at the Vatican I spoke at a vesper service at the North American College, which is a seminary for students from North America. I understand I was the first Protestant to speak there. It was a very inspirational and Christocentric service, with much contemporary music." Christianity Today 1981
  • Billy Identifies More As A Catholic Than Protestant: "I find myself closer to Catholics than the radical Protestants. I think the Roman Catholic Church today is going through a second Reformation" Philadelphia Evening Bulletin 24 May, 1966
  • Billy Says Pope John Paul II His Spiritual Leader: "I think the American people are looking for a leader, a moral and spiritual leader that believes something. And the Pope does. … Thank God, I've got somebody to quote now with some real authority." Phil Donahue Show October 11, 1979
  • Billy Promotes Islam: "I think Islam is misunderstood, too, because Mohammed had a great respect for Jesus. He called Jesus the greatest of the prophets except himself...Islam is much more like Christianity than we think we are". See video interview above
Please note that all these quotes were uttered 1983 or earlier, at a time when Graham was still good health, physically strong and mentally aware. I gave you 5 random quotes, but easily could have given you 50 more, 100 more, showing his lukewarm, Laodicean theology and manner of compromising preaching. People will get mad and write to me with statements like "How DARE you speak against Billy Graham?? I got SAVED at one of his rallies". So? You can find a ten dollar bill on the sidewalk without thinking it's a bank, right? If you found a diamond ring in a trash dumpster, would you call it a jewelry store? No, you would not. Can people get saved with lukewarm preaching? Yes, they can. But without the true gospel, undiluted and powerful, it is nearly impossible for them to grow in a walk with the Lord.
When I got saved in 1991, on my knees alone in my room at midnight with a King James Bible opened to John 3:16, there was no preaching at all. I had no Christians friends, had never set foot in a non-Catholic church, it was just me and the Lord and I got saved. But without biblical preaching I soon found myself following the perverted teachings of another false teacher, Harold Camping, and I didn't break free from it until I met some Bible believers a few years later who told me the Truth.
If Billy Graham would have been preaching the true gospel of the grace of God, Paul's gospel for the Church Age, he would not have doubted if Hell was a real place or not. He would have looked at his friend, Pope John Paul II, as a lost sinner in need of a Saviour, and pleaded with him to become born again. But there is no record of any kind that he ever spoke those words to the pope.
Back in 2000, Billy gave an interview where he seemed to have little to no assurance of his salvation. Well, after nearly 50 years of "enjoying" Catholic doctrine and preaching it's not surprising to me at all. The Vatican teaches that believers "can not know if they are going to heaven when they die".
In a Jan. 2, 2000 Fox News interview, Tony Snow asked Billy Graham: "When you get to Heaven, who's going to speak first, you or God? Graham replied: "When I get there, I'm sure that Jesus is going to say that he will welcome me. But I think that he's going to say: 'Well done, our good and faithful servant.' Or he may say: 'You're in the wrong place'." SNOW: "You really worry that you may be told you're in the wrong place? GRAHAM: Yes, because I have not - I'm not a righteous man. People put me up on a pedestal that I don't belong in my personal life. And they think that I'm better than I am. I'm not the good man that people think I am. Newspapers and magazines and television have made me out to be a saint. I'm not. I'm not a Mother Teresa. And I feel that very much." source
That doesn't sound like someone just being humble, that sounds like someone who is unsure of and maybe a little afraid of what will happen when they die. Imagine preaching for well over half a century and have no assurance you're even saved? Truly heartbreaking. Not just for Billy Graham, but for the millions more he deceived and turned over to the Vatican.
A sad ending for the "world's greatest evangelist", don't you think?
"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." James 4:4 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment