Tuesday 2 December 2014

FLYING BLACK HORSE SEEN IN SAUDI ARABIA?

0
This was Originally posted on  http://thesechristiantimes.com/  Dont forget to visit my new website and see what other interesting news articles I have put up. Read Opinions from myself and other Bloggers on Current events and Faith. God Bless you. 

There is a video that is going viral about a black horse being seeing in the sky over Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Of course there are two versions of the story concerning this horse. One version of the  video claims it’s authentic, while the other version states that its a hoax. The video is question has caused in uproar in the Muslim World. The Islamic community see this Black Horse as a sign of the end times. Christians not wanting to be left out are saying this horse  is the One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Those that believe the video is a hoax claim that the Horse is a balloon floating in the air. Those who believe it is genuinely real point to the movement of the horse. Commentators swear that they can see the Horses legs and tail move. I believe that what we are viewing is a Hoax video. I will leave two links and two videos for you to decide if the video is real or Hoax. When I get more info on this amazing video, I plan to write  an article on the phenomenon of horses being seen in the Muslim world.
ITS REAL

ITS A HOAX

No comments:

Post a Comment