Thursday 22 October 2015

MORE SPECULATIVE CONJECTURE FROM THE DATE-SETTER OF THE RAPTURE - RON REESE!!

ARE WE IN THE TRANSITIONAL PERIOD OF 49 (7x7) DAYS - JUST LIKE THE DISCIPLES????
As I am writing this, I have just learned that the Palestinians have just ravaged, and set on fire, JOSEPH'S tomb in Israel.  It is the 7 Good Years of JOSEPH that we have just completed, on Sept. 23rd of this year, and now we are in the transitional 
period to the 7 Bad Years, the 7 Years of Famine, the 7 Years of Tribulation.  I am expecting, for many, many reasons, for this transitional period to last 49 days, or 7 X 7 days, or one Jubilee cycle of DAYS, just like we have just finished one Jubilee cycle of YEARS, since Israel re-captured Jerusalem on June 7, 1967, in the 6-Day War, and have now entered the very first Jubilee Year for modern-day Israel.  This would mean the world should enter the 7--Year Tribulation, on ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year.
Just as I sat down to write this post about 49--Day, or 7 X 7 Day, cycles, about 25 feet in front of me, outside my computer room window, SEVEN beautiful male wild turkeys crossed right in front of me.  This is not an unusual experience for me, but what happened next has NEVER happened to me.  When I see wild turkeys in my yard, seldom do I see them twice in one day.  About 10 or 15 minutes later, these same SEVEN wild turkeys had evidently circled my large yard, and proceeded to cross my window once again, going in the same direction.
I was immediately reminded of the SEVEN fatted cows, followed by the SEVEN lean cows, in the story of Joseph.  The foundation for the Fall of 2015 being the time that starts the SEVEN-Year Tribulation is based on the story of Joseph, the most complete type of Christ that we have in the entire Word of God, with his TWO SEVEN-Year periods.  It has been obvious to me, for quite some time, that the SEVEN Good Years, or 7 Years of Preparation, started on Oct. 29, 2008, when Obama was revealed as the Antichrist, and when he made his covenant with the many (Daniel 9:27) to CHANGE THE WORLD.  It is my conviction that we have EVERY reason to believe that we are currently in the 49--Day, or SEVEN TIMES SEVEN days, transitional period, that is leading directly to  the start of the Tribulation period on 11/11/15.
Lo, and behold, the 7 X 7, or 49-Day transitional period, is the topic of this post, which I just sat down, on Friday morning, to write about.  And here SEVEN beautiful large wild turkeys cross in front of my window.  Then they go through a transitional period of a few minutes, which they had never done before in my sight, and then proceed to pass, once again, right in front of my window, headed in the same direction as before.  The 2nd time there were also the same SEVEN wild turkeys.
This is much too AMAZING to me, to be coincidental, especially happening just as I am preparing to write about the transitional 49--Day, or 7 times 7 day, period, which I believe we are in right now, between the 7 Years of Preparation, and the 7 Years of Famine, or 7 Years of Tribulation.  I stand in complete awe of God's awesome ways that He has to give us personal confirmations of the date of 11/11/15.  I have chosen to share what I believe to be a CONFIRMATION of this transitional period of passing from the 7 Years of Preparation, to the 7 Years of Tribulation, with all of you.

Full article at: Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment