Saturday 17 October 2015

THE RAPTURE ON 11/11/15??? MORE DATE SETTING FROM THE UN-RELIABLE BUT ALWAYS ENTERTAINING RON REESE!!!

DOZENS OF PUZZLE PIECES POINT US DIRECTLY TO 11/11/15!!!!!!
 
Since February of this year, I have been sending posts to you, with most of them centering on the date of 11/11/15.  Because I have no website, this post will serve as my website, so please SAVE it.  Below you will find the links to all of the most important posts that I have written this year.  Many of you on my mailing list have not received some of these posts, because of either computer problems, or AOL problems, on my end.  I have recently upgraded from AOL 9.0 to AOL 9.7, and a much greater percentage of my emails are now getting through to you.
 
But there is a good chance that most of you have not received ALL of my posts.  Each of the posts listed below are MUST reads, if you want to see the WHOLE Prophetic picture that I am convinced the Lord is trying to show to us, regarding the date of ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year.  A brief explanation of each post is included.  Having the entire Prophetic Puzzle Pieces in one post should be of GREAT assistance to all of you.  In the short remaining time that we have left, please add the links from www.fivedoves.com for any future posts that I might write, to this post.
 
This is the one post that you must seriously consider sending to your family, your friends, and your entire mailing list.  There are several other posts linked below that you should also make copies of, such as "What to Do if You are Left Behind", and Are ALL Christians Going in the Rapture?"  Please make at least one copy of each to leave in plain sight in your house, that others will be able to find it. 
 
I believe with all of my heart, that many souls are now eternally hanging in the balance.  Please do not let the enemy discourage you from doing YOUR part to WARN and PREPARE others.  They at least deserve one last WARNING.  Almost certainly, much more will be accomplished AFTER the Sudden Destruction/Rapture, than before, with this post.  But NOBODY will be influenced by these MULTIPLE signs, if you do not distribute it, or at least make copies to leave behind for your loved ones, who miss the Rapture of the Bride.

Full article at:  Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment